The Site Supervisor is responsible for monitoring the project. He supervises the work on site, entrusted to sub-contractors or service providers.
1. Take actions concerning the client or subcontractors when problems are encountered on site,
2. Take part in the meetings with the client and subcontractors,
3. Write a weekly report containing the instructions to the client, the issues encountered, the progress, the organizational advice to the client, the information provided internally to different services (project manager, technical, assembly, ...),
4. Ensure the application of good assembly practices and of the Security manual, and ensure compliance with specific safety guidelines or specific regulations on site,
5. Establish traceability and follow-up documents and ensure their proper application once the work is completed,
6. Open and fill in a sheet of non-compliance when there are cases of deviations from contractual requirements and propose possible solutions,
7. Report to the project manager and / or client representative of the completion of the works that have been recorded.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Technical Training: Engineer or equivalent by experienceExperience in civil engineering and mechanical assemblymin 10 years of site supervisionInternational experience, Fluency in written and spoken English and FrenchExcellent communication and interpersonal skillsPersonal qualities: Diplomatic, flexible, patient, persevering, sense of initiative, resourceful, independent.
Develops and uses collaborative relations to help accomplish work goals. Seeks and provides information to clarify situations. Shares thoughts, feelings and rationale, so that others understand personal positions. Seeks to understand the other person's position. Operates with integrity. Uses effective skills to reduce tension and resolve conflict. Avoids personal issues and attacks by staying focused on the issues.
Identifies issues, problems, and opportunities. Compares data from different sources to draw well-reasoned conclusions. Creates relevant options or alternatives to address problem or opportunity. Takes decisive action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Uses appropriate interpersonal and communication methods to gain acceptance of ideas with internal customers, suppliers, social security authorities, government officials, external consultants, executive management and personnel at all levels of the organization. Demonstrates effective written and verbal skills. Conveys ideas in a clear, concise, and focused manner. Acknowledges messages from others; correctly interprets the message with active listening skills and responds appropriately using accepted syntax, diction and word mechanics.