Nous avons trouvé notre collaborateur, restez informé des prochaines annonces en rentrant une candidature spontanée ci-dessous.
As a member of the project team and under the Project Manager’s supervision, the Lead E&I Engineer will ensure all technical tasks required by basic engineering project.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- He redacts technical specifications, participates to procurement and expedite supplier’s documentation
- He is mainly geared to the follow-up with suppliers and technical follow-up, to acceptance of the equipment.
- He consolidates the supplier’s documentation within the project with support of all disciplines
- He specifically takes initiatives in conjunction with the Project Manager as to the follow-up of deliveries and costing of equipment to be supplied.
- Travels to project sites for technically oriented missions (20% of time)
- He follows contract requirements and suggests corrective measures to be approved by the Project Manager/Contract Manager in case of deviation
- Follows-up the project’s progress up to its completion.
- Very well organized, very good in planning and prioritization
- Very good communicator, team player
- Passionate about our business
- At least 10 years’ experience in engineering or industry (agro industrial sectors)
- with the responsibilities described in the “Main tasks and responsibilities” paragraph (above) during at least 5 years
- Master in Engineering (E&I and automation)
- French (minimum C1)
- English (minimum B2)
- Other languages are an advantage